1. Cameras- new, old, accessories, lenses, everything.
2. Veggies from the farmers market or road side stands.
3. Sunshine without the blazing heat of a typical Oklahoma summer.
4. Rain in July. A novelty!
5. Family- the people who know all my flaws and quirks but love me anyway.
6. A clean, shiny kitchen sink.
7. Hardwood floors.
8. The soft velvet of a horse’s nose.
9. The cold, wet nose of a little dog on the back of my leg- reminding me quietly but insistently that they’d like a treat, please.
10. Sheets and towels, crispy from line-drying in the sun.