1. Rain drops on flower petals.
2. Hugs from my children.
3. Anticipating the arrival of a loved one after their absence.
4. And the precious first moments when we see each other again after they arrive back home.
5. Stories of travels and adventures had by friends, family and favorite characters.
6. Discovering an author whose voice resonates in my soul- as if the words written describe a part if me that is currently being lived and another part that is longing to break free.
7. Bedtime. I used to love when it was my kids’ bedtime. That was the most calm part of my day. Now my own bedtime has topped theirs on the list of favorites.