1. Do you worry about your next birthday? Not one bit.
2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why? No.
3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why?
4. How much older have you been than a person that you were romantically involved with? a year or two
5. How much younger have you been a person that you were romantically involved? 4 years
6. Have you ever been consider a sibling, rather than parent of your child? No
7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling? My children were born very close together. 15 yr old daughter is 20 months older than 13 yr old son. Son is 13 months older than12 yr old daughter. At the time I felt like I was crazy, or on the road to insanity at least. Now I’m happy they’re close in age. They are good friends with each other and look out for each other.
8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate? I’m happy that I have my children.
9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages? Yes, my 2 sisters have children. Close in distance? Yes, to one sister and her family. My other sister lives south of Dallas – not sure how many miles away that is (I’m in the Oklahoma City area). Ages: Niece 23 (or maybe 24?), Niece 22, Niece 18, Nephew 17, Niece 14, Niece 10, Nephew 10, Nephew 8, Nephew 8, Niece 5, Nephew 5, Niece 3, Nephew 1.
Whew! I’m tired after trying to get all of that straight. I hope I have their ages right!