1. The other day I purchased gas for $3.96, which was less than the $4.37 my local station charges per gallon. What is the current gas price in your area for regular? I got gas last night for $3.61 a gallon. I paid $35.00 and got almost a full tank.
2. Will your vacation plans be altered by the price of gas? Not really, we don’t do really big vacations. I usually don’t have much vacation time available after taking off work for sick kids during the year. This year our big vacation is planned for the week of Fall Break. The condo is already booked.
3. Is there any movie this summer that you’re looking forward to seeing? Saw it last night with the kids – Camp Rock.
4. Gas prices aside, what is your favorite vacation destination? The favorite place I’ve been is South Padre Island, the place we go most often is Branson, MO, the places I will see in the future are Europe, Australia and Hawaii.
5. Will you watch more film on DVD than in theaters this summer? DVD
6. Will you fly anywhere this summer? Not planning to fly.
7. Guess: How high will a gallon of gas peak at? Locally? Around $4.50 to $5.00 a gallon.
8. Will gas prices effect who you vote for in this fall’s election? No.
9. How much will the price of home heating oil effect you? Not much. We use gas heat, a gas stove and a gas powered hot water tank, but I don’t think that’s the same as home heating oil, is it?