1. Can you sing the fight song? I can hear it in my head, hum the tune and play the notes (clarinet) with my fingers, but I don’t know if I ever knew the words.
2. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs.Walters – government and history.
3. What was your school mascot? Savage
4. Did you go to the Prom? Yes
5. If you could go back, would you? If I could keep the knowledge I have now, yes, definitely.
6. What do you remember most about graduation? Where my family sat in the audience.
7. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? I was out of school for Senior Week – the entire week before graduation a bunch of us camped at the lake in campers.
8. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, I worked at Wal-Mart Pharmacy from the time I turned 16.
9. Where did you go most often for lunch? Sonic. Standard order: cheese pickle-o’s and iced tea.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone’s responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, “Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!” Enjoy your weekend~!