1. Get three windows re-screened.
2. Organize garage/shed.
3. Meet with school nurse & school personnel about 504 plan.
4. Donate books the kids no longer read to charity thrift store or to library.
Buy baby gate for kitchen/living room doorway for Smokey (Chihuahua).
Take DD11 to get measured for viola.
Buy more jeans for DS12.
Buy new purse.
Plan menus for the next week or so.
10. Have the kids mop the kitchen & bathroom floors.
11. Go through the kids clothes & donate items that are too small to charity thrift store.
12. Organize cabinet under kitchen sink.
13. Organize plastic storage containers (Tupperware, Gladware, etc.)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!