1. I’m so excited that tomorrow is finally almost here. I’ve been counting down the days for so long now! I’ve enjoyed reading all of the books. More than that, I’ve enjoyed seeing my children read them.
2. I’m looking forward to seeing/reading about Harry and Ginny. Will they get back together? Is it really over?
3. I wonder if Harry, Ron and Hermione will finish out their 7th year at Hogwarts.
4. I want really badly for Severus Snape to be good and not be on Voldemort side again.
5. I wonder how Fred and George Weasley are doing with their joke shop, and how Bill and Fleur are getting on.
6. I’m wondering if we’ll have a peek at Professor Lockhart in St. Mungo’s.
7. I wonder if Neville’s parents will have their minds restored if Voldemort dies.
8. I wonder if Voldemort will die.
9. I really hope Harry does not die.
10. Or Ron. (Actually, I’m hoping that all the Weasleys will make it through the book unscathed.
11. Or Hermione.
12. Or Rubeus Hagrid. Hagrid is such an endearing character with his great size & blundering about. I love his tenderness with Harry & his love for all the weird animals he finds.
13. I’m a bit sad that this is the final book in the series.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!