Made some changes to the template today.

UPDATE 7-16-07:
This is the template I originally wanted.

I still cannot figure out how to get the text of posts to move a bit to the right. I’ll come back to it later.

I also couldn’t get the header I wanted to work right, so I left it off.

I went with a different template since I couldn’t get the other one to look like I wanted.

I’d like to change the title on the top of the blog from MY BLOG to the name of the blog – but it’s an image that’s part of the template. I’ll see if I can tweak the image. If not, I’ll just stay with this until I find something I like better.

Advertisements