1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Just one? Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
Can’t think of any right now.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Johnny Depp (are you surprised?)
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
There are so many! Here are a few: Pirates of the Caribbean (the first two – the third will soon be added to the list), Singing in the Rain, My Fair Lady, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
I know most of the words to the High School Musical, but not by choice.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Singing in the Rain, My Fair Lady, The King and I
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Freedom Writers, one of the best movies I’ve seen in a really long time.
9. Name a movie that you own.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Cannot think of anyone at the moment.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Yes. Pete’s Dragon, E.T., Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Footloose, lots of others when I was a teenager than I cannot remember.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it.
The Astronaut’s Wife.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Cannot remember a time.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
17. How often do you go to the movies?
Every few months on average, more often depending on what’s out. We watch dvd’s a lot.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I like comedies and chick flicks.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Pete’s Dragon – at a drive-in. I know I had seen movies in theaters before this, but this one comes to mind at the moment.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Pet Sematary (not sure if I spelled that right)
22. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days – there are others that would rank as high on my list, but I distinctly remember laughing aloud during this movie.
(stolen from Teflonjedi)