Thirteen Things – have been house hunting this past week
1. I love trees. A home without trees nearby feels strange and naked to me.
2. The neighborhood plays a big factor. I’d be happy with a lesser house in a nicer neighborhood than a nicer home in a worse neighborhood.
3. Dad advised that I ask about: the age of the roof,
4. the age of the hot water heater,
5. the age of the heating/cooling system,
6. the age of the flooring.
7. Dad also advised to find out whether the home has city sewer or a septic tank.
8. I am picky about flooring (poorly laid carpeting drives me batty).
9. I’m a sucker for nice cabinets & lots of storage.
10. A home with a yard & room for the kids to play outside is a big deal.
11. With our allergies, wood floors are great!
12. I like big windows in the living areas of the home.
13. The kitchen layout is a big thing with me. A classic triangle set-up of the stove, sink & oven makes working in the kitchen much easier.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
|1. Friday\’s Child
10. Chaotic Mom
12. N. Mallory