Titanium’s current list of books to read (it’s always changing!)
A quick reminder:
This is Banned Books Week.
Support intellectual freedom — READ a book!
1. In the Hand of Dante by Nick Tosche
2. Sweeny Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street by George Dibdin Pitt
(just finished reading the Stephen Sondheim version of this play)
3. The Time of Your Life by William Saroyan
4. On the Road by Jack Kerouac
5. Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
(I have this book & will be reading it as soon as I finish #1 on the list)
6. I, Fatty by Jerry Stahl
7. A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby
8. Inamorata by Joseph Gangemi
9. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Kreech
10. Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates by Tom Robbins
11. The Libertine by Stephen Jeffreys
12. The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson
13. Perfume, the Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!